I've been spiritually searching for something which lines right up with all my own personal religious views without halting or hindering my life. I've been open to all religions, and to be completely honest I whole part and parcell dismissed Hindu. I really tried to make it work but the Judeo-Christian system did not IN ANY WAY provide me with solidly truthful answers other than t-shirts with YHWH printed on them.
If you've ever had a "waking dream" meaning a dream you are experiencing in real time in "real" life, then you can get some understanding of how intense it is
I ran the gamut of baptised christian to Judaism as my base, then filtered it through my "learned" beliefs and I kept coming up with lemons all across.
Then, not weeks after admitting and announcing my wholesale rejection of the complete Judeo-Christian beliefs.
I had small snippets of specific ideals, but nothing astounding.
Then, ye gods and little fishes, of all things a Japanese animated tv series began to solidify a new belief from within my soul. And as it unwound the essentials of the khabbalah religion (translate the title "Ergo Proxy" to learn all about how it's woven into the fabric of a simple (yet complex) Kabalistic tradition.
I was able to flush all that was Jeshua (Jesus) down an ancient Roman toilet.
All the angels became misinterpreted "proxies."
The only way an infinite and all knowing createt-god could be heard was theough his proxies, just like Angels, but with their own independant mind.
It is theough Proxy's that we can, ever so vagueyl, converse with the one true cosmological god being.
--Lest we leave
it here...
No comments:
Post a Comment